Fish cake and leek fondue
Cod, smoked salmon, haddock & lobster glaze. Melted leeks, cream cheese lemon and chives.
Chefs tip: Add lemon drops before serving
INGREDIENTS: Fishcake Contains: Haddock, Hake, Smoked Salmon, Cod (Fish), Lobster Glace (Crustacean, Molluscs, Fish), Cheese (Milk), Pepper, Salt, Lemon Juice, Parsley, Mash Breadcrumbs (Gluten),
Fondue Contains: Leeks, Lemon juice, Chives, Salt, Pepper, Cream Cheese (Milk)
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in (Bold)
How to cook: for best results oven cook from frozen
Oven: Fan 170C / Electric 190C / Gas Mark 5 *Pre-heat oven
- Remove sleeve and pierce film.
- Place on a backing tray in the centre of the oven.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes (from frozen) / 25-30 minutes (from chilled).
- Remove sleeve and pierce film
- Place on microwavable plate
- Cook 4mins – stir gently & recover – 3mins (from frozen) 2mins – stir gently & recover – 1min 30sec (from chilled)
Cooking instructions are for guidance only